This workshop will focus on recent developments in the area of conformally invariant random processes, including rigorous results on two-dimensional models from statistical mechanics, Liouville quantum gravity, quantum Loewner evolutions (QLE), Schramm-Loewner Evolution (SLE), conformal loop ensembles (CLE), Gaussian multiplicative chaos and multifractal analysis.
Deadline for applications: 28th September 2014
- Registration Package: £230
- Student Registration Package: £185
The Registration Package includes admission to all seminars, lunches and refreshments on the days that lectures take place (Monday - Friday), wine reception and formal dinner, but does not include other meals or accommodation.
Formal Dinner Only
- Formal dinner: £50
Participants on the Registration Package, organisers and speakers, are automatically included in this event. For all remaining participants who would like to attend, such as Visiting Fellows, programme participants or their guests, the above charge will apply.
Unfortunately we do not have any accommodation to offer so all successful applicants will need to source their own accommodation. Please see the Hotels Combined website for a list of local hotels and guesthouses.
Lunch will be served at Wolfson Court in the Cafeteria from 12:30 to 13:30 on days that lectures take place.
- Registration Package participants should present their badge as payment for their meal
- Those issued with a blue Institute door entrance card can add money onto the card via the Porters' Lodge at Wolfson Court
- Other participants must purchase their meal using their dining card via the Porters' Lodge (forms can be found on the registration desk or at the Porters' Lodge)
Participants are free to make their own arrangements for dinner.
The Formal Dinner will take place at 19:30 on Wednesday 28 January 2015 at Cambridge Union Society hosted by Cambridge Dining Company. Participants on the Registration Package, organisers and speakers are automatically included in this event. All remaining participants are encouraged to attend at a charge (price £50).