This workshop is being held to celebrate the mathematics of Gregory Lawler on the occasion of his 60th birthday. The focus will be on recent developments in the areas to which Prof. Lawler has contributed, including loop-erased random walk, random walk in random environment, intersections of random walks, loop measures, and the Schramm-Loewner evolution (SLE).
Deadline for applications: 17 May 2015
Unfortunately we are unable to accept any further request for financial support, therefore, successful applicants will be invited on a self-supporting basis.
- Registration Package: £230
- Student Registration Package: £185
The Registration Package includes admission to all seminars, lunches and refreshments on the days that lectures take place (Monday - Friday), wine reception and formal dinner, but does not include other meals or accommodation.
Formal Dinner Only
- Formal Dinner: £TBC
Participants on the Registration Package, including organisers and speakers, are automatically included in this event. For all remaining participants who would like to attend, such as Visiting Fellows, programme participants or their guests, the above charge will apply.
Unfortunately we do not have any accommodation to offer so all successful applicants will need to source their own accommodation. Please see the Hotels Combined website for a list of local hotels and guesthouses.
Lunch will be served at Wolfson Court in the Cafeteria from 12:30 to 13:30 on days that lectures take place.
- Registration Package participants should present their badge as payment for their meal
- Those issued with a blue Institute door entrance card can add money onto the card via the Porters' Lodge at Wolfson Court
- Other participants must purchase their meal using their dining card via the Porters' Lodge (forms can be found on the registration desk or at the Porters' Lodge)
Participants are free to make their own arrangements for dinner.
The Formal Dinner will take place on 17 June at Gonville and Caius College, The Hall. Participants on the Registration Package, including organisers and speakers, are automatically included in this event.