Seminars are only broadcast if the speaker has granted permission. Streams will be available shortly before seminars begin.
- Wednesday 11th - 09:45 - Andi Bremges - tba
- Wednesday 11th - 11:00 - Peter Belmann - A framework for the continuous Assessment of Metagenome Interpretation
- Wednesday 11th - 11:45 - Alex Sczyrba - An overview of the assembly results
- Wednesday 11th - 13:30 - David Koslicki - An overview of the profiling results
- Wednesday 11th - 14:15 - Alice McHardy - An overview of the binning results
- Thursday 12th - 09:00 - Alice McHardy, Alex Sczyrba - Future focus of CAMI challenges
- Thursday 12th - 09:20 - - Resolving genomes from metagenomic strain mixtures with 3C & Hi-C, is it possible?
- Thursday 12th - 09:50 - - Long-read and hybrid metagenomic assembly: tradeoffs and detections limits
- Thursday 12th - 10:50 - Yu-Wei Wu - Establishing benchmark data sets for further development of unsupervised binning tools
- Thursday 19th - 14:15 - Timo Heister - An Introduction to the Mantle Convection Community Project ASPECT