Seminars are only broadcast if the speaker has granted permission. Streams will be available shortly before seminars begin.
- Tuesday 1st - 09:00 - J Toland & J Leeks & N Stocks & N Zabaras - Welcome & Introduction
- Tuesday 1st - 09:15 - A Kontogeorgos - EPSRC: Funding Opportunities and Challenges
- Tuesday 1st - 09:30 - T Minka - Inference algorithms for probabilistic graphical models
- Tuesday 1st - 10:30 - B Leimkuhler - Adaptive Langevin Algorithms for Canonical Sampling with Noisy Forces in Scale-bridging Molecular Dynamics
- Tuesday 1st - 11:15 - M Tuckerman - Enhanced Free Energy Based Structure Prediction in Materials Science
- Tuesday 1st - 12:15 - B Peters - Rare Events Methods, Reaction Coordinates, and Useful Rate Theories
- Tuesday 1st - 12:45 - L Graham-Brady - Stochastic Simulation as a Basis for Optimizing Microstructural Characterization Protocols
- Tuesday 1st - 14:00 - R Ghanem - TBA
- Tuesday 1st - 15:00 - PS Koutsourelakis - Predictive Coarse-Graining
- Tuesday 1st - 15:45 - A Szepessy - Canonical Quantum Observables Approximated by Molecular Dynamics for Matrix Valued Potentials.