Seminars are only broadcast if the speaker has granted permission. Streams will be available shortly before seminars begin.
- Wednesday 29th - 14:30 - Kellogg Stelle - Black Holes and Higher Derivatives in Gravity
- Wednesday 29th - 16:00 - John Joseph Carrasco - Efficiency=Geometry? Decoding the DNA of prediction in gauge, gravity, and effective field theories.
- Wednesday 29th - 17:15 - Rutger Boels - tba
- Thursday 30th - 09:00 - Emil Bjerrum-Bohr - String Theory, Scattering Equations and Analytic Gluon Amplitudes
- Thursday 30th - 10:00 - Ricardo Monteiro - One Loop Integrands for Scattering Amplitudes from the Riemann Sphere
- Thursday 30th - 11:30 - Yvonne Geyer - Two-loop Integrands from the Riemann Sphere
- Thursday 30th - 14:30 - Peter Goddard - Solving the Scattering Equations
- Thursday 30th - 16:00 - Christopher White - The classical double copy
- Friday 1st - 09:00 - Oliver Schlotterer - Universality in string interactions
- Friday 1st - 10:00 - Nathan Berkovits - Untwisting the pure spinor formalism