Seminars are only broadcast if the speaker has granted permission. Streams will be available shortly before seminars begin.
- Friday 4th - 13:30 - J Kirby - Constructing Quasiminimal Functions
- Monday 14th - 09:50 - - Overview
- Monday 14th - 10:00 - Anne Ridley - Cell motility and signalling to the cytoskeleton
- Monday 14th - 11:30 - Rudolf Leube - TBA
- Monday 14th - 13:30 - Christian Schmeiser - The Filament Based Lamellipodium Model: a continuum model derived from actin filament dynamics
- Monday 14th - 14:15 - Andrew Goryachev - The cell cortex is an excitable medium
- Monday 14th - 15:30 - - Discussion: what do we want to learn?
- Monday 14th - 16:00 - C Elliott - Solving PDEs in domains with complex evolving morphology: Rothschild Visiting Fellow Lecture
- Tuesday 15th - 09:00 - Denis Wirtz - TBA
- Tuesday 15th - 10:00 - Robert Kay - How cells form cups