Seminars are only broadcast if the speaker has granted permission. Streams will be available shortly before seminars begin.
- Friday 28th - 10:00 - Laura Brandimarte - How does Government surveillance affect perceived online privacy/security and online information disclosure?
- Friday 28th - 11:30 - Ian Schumutte - Revisiting the Economics of Privacy: Population Statistics and Confidentiality Protection as Public Goods
- Friday 28th - 13:30 - Alessandro Acquisti - The Economics of Privacy (remote presentation)
- Friday 28th - 14:30 - Katrina Ligett - Buying Private Data without Verification
- Friday 28th - 16:00 - Mallesh Pai - The Strange Case of Privacy in Equilibrium Models
- Tuesday 1st - 10:00 - Jane Leeks, David Abrahams - Welcome and Introduction
- Tuesday 1st - 10:15 - Richard Gibbens - Academic Introduction
- Tuesday 1st - 10:45 - Giles Pavey - Social Networks in Marketing
- Tuesday 1st - 11:30 - Kimmo Soramäki - Financial Networks
- Tuesday 1st - 12:00 - Arthur Lugtigheid - Using Social Media Data to Predict Foodborne Illness: twitter Works for Norovirus but Where Next?'