Seminars are only broadcast if the speaker has granted permission. Streams may not be available until the seminar begins.
- Thursday 3rd - 15:10 - T Weinert - Partition Relation for linear Orders without the Axiom of Choice
- Friday 4th - 10:10 - R Lubarsky - Feedback Computability
- Friday 4th - 10:40 - J Gay - Computably extendible order types
- Tuesday 8th - 11:00 - C-N Chen - Localized pulse solutions in FitzHugh-Nagumo equations
- Tuesday 8th - 15:00 - T Inamdar - Another proof of the failure of a higher forcing axiom
- Thursday 10th - 11:00 - K Deckelnick - Minimising a relaxed Willmore functional for graphs subject to Dirichlet boundary conditions
- Thursday 10th - 15:00 - M Dzamonja - On the width of wqos