Seminars are only broadcast if the speaker has granted permission. Streams may not be available until the seminar begins.
- Tuesday 6th - 11:00 - RK Upadhyay - Spatiotemporal transmission dynamics of recent Ebola spread and outbreak in West Africa: impact of control measures
- Tuesday 6th - 15:00 - M Kurilic - Reversibility of Definable Relations
- Thursday 8th - 11:00 - G Blanchard - The structure and logic of axis extension in Drosophila
- Friday 9th - 12:30 - H Nobrega - Computable analysis and games in descriptive set theory
- Friday 9th - 13:30 - J Carmesin - Min-Max theorems in infinite combinatorics
- Friday 9th - 14:40 - F Parente - Saturated Boolean Ultrapowers
- Friday 9th - 15:50 - L Agarwal - Uncountably many maximal-closed subgroups of Sym(N) via reducts of Henson digraphs
- Tuesday 13th - 11:00 - M Korabel - Anomalous diffusion is everywhere but where?