This Spitalfields day will include talks by leading international experts and will aim to give the background and recent developments in a number of topics associated with the programme on Moduli Spaces. The talks will be accessible to graduate students working in algebraic geometry and related areas.
- 10:30 - 11:00
- Welcome and coffee
- 11:00 - 12:00
- Max Lieblich (University of Washington, Seattle)
- "Moduli in derived categories"
- 12:00 - 13:45
- 13:45 - 14:45
- Alina Marian (University of Illinois, Chicago)
- "Moduli of sheaves and strange duality"
- 14:45 - 15:15
- Afternoon Tea
- 15:15 - 16:15
- Yukinobu Toda (IPMU, Japan)
- "Curve counting invariants on Calabi-Yau 3-folds"
- 16:30 - 17:30
- J. Heinloth (Universiteit van Amsterdam)
- "Moduli space of bundles and Kloosterman sums"
- 17:30 - 18:30
- Wine Reception at the Newton Institute
Anyone interested is welcome to attend; talks will be aimed at a general mathematical audience. Please let the Programme and Visitor Officer at the Institute know if you intend to come: telephone (01223) 760992; fax: (01223) 330508; e-mail: email@example.com
There are limited funds available to assist research students to attend, please apply to the Programme and Visitor Officer.