Workshops will be held on the following dates. Details will follow in due course.
- 10 - 12 September 2014
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Understanding Microbial Communities
- This workshop will focus on challenges in modelling and experimental analysis of microbial communities. It will set the stage for further workshops and discussion at the research programme.
- 27 - 29 October 2014
- PhD Summer School: Methods for Mathematical and Empirical Analysis of Microbial Communities
- 30 - 31 October 2014
- Structure, Function and Dynamics in Microbial Communities
- This workshop will develop experimental and mathematical tools for microbial community research, focusing on ecology, evolution and dynamics.
- 26 - 28 November 2014
- Engineering and Control of Natural and Synthetic Microbial Communities
- Can we engineer synthetic communities from scratch and manipulate existing communities? This workshop will focus on these questions and associated experimental, mathematical and engineering tools.
- 3 - 4 December 2014
- Open for Business Event