Celebrating Mathematical Achievement by Women
Six questions with... is an occasional series of interviews with female mathematical scientists. In this series we hope to showcase the achievements of inspirational women from all kinds of backgrounds and at all stages of their mathematical sciences careers. In addition, the Institute hopes that the Six questions with... series will help female mathematical scientists to share their experiences and will also encourage women to persist and excel at mathematical sciences research.
If you are a female mathematical scientist, have visited the Institute for research, and would like to contribute to the series, please contact Candy Smellie.
- Cecilia Lancien, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona / Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1 (December 2013)
- Mary Beth Ruskai (November 2013)
- Ruchi Chaturvedi, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Agra College (November 2013)
- Barbara Terhal, RWTH Aachen University (October 2013)
- Professor Clare Parnell, University of St Andrews (October 2012)
- Dr Beth Wingate, Los Alamos National Laboratory (September 2012)
- Dr Sarah Hart, Birkbeck College, University of London (May 2012)
- Professor Rosemary Bailey, Queen Mary, University of London (January 2012)
- Dr Stefanie Biedermann, University of Southampton (January 2012)
- Dr Alia Sajjad, Government of Punjab, Pakistan (January 2012)
- Professor Alessandra Giovagnoli, University of Bologna (November 2011)
- Professor Claire Voisin, Institut de Mathématiques de Jussieu (May 2011)
- Dr Cécile Penland, NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory (May 2011)